You can play only Solo now. In survival mode you kill waves of zombies until you quit or die. There is also a time limit
Mini-HP Potion: Defeat Wave 3 in any map. Damage Boost: Defeat Wave 7 in any map.
- At this point, the smallest two maps Underground BioLab and Arena are the only practical areas to play survival at this time.
- Make sure you have good health, have a good character, Weapons and skill.)
- [Weapons|Chainsaw]] doesn't restrict movement and does high damage with a low investment.
- Try an area you are familiar with, somewhere you know you won't die to quickly at.
- Don`t stay near spawn points of Nurse Zombies.
There are many glitches in this game that POSSIBLY MAY help you out in survival.
- Parking lot: on the ramps, you want to slowly move to the edge until your feet are floating. you will need a shotgun because the zombies will create a pool under you.Under the ramps, you should have upgraded your chainsaw or have the LightSword as this is a melee-only spot (Grenades and some Nurses can still hurt you) Top of ramps: you go to the side rail that is facing the outside of the map and the zombies get lost.
- Hospital: go to the area where some beds are in a corner and you want to back-pedal into the bed which is dipping downward.(out of chainsaw range)
- Surgery(medical area): you need to walk over the falling plates into the corner of this area the zombies either get lost or run behind you.